We’re hiring! Bilingual Account Manager, Montréal
Dec 3, 2018
Position: Bilingual Account Manager, Corporate Communications
Location: Downtown Montréal
Ambitious and thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment?
Kaiser Lachance Communications Inc. is looking to add to its growing team. This position will include providing counsel and executing communications programs for a variety of clients including smaller companies and well-known brand names in various sectors including: real estate, professional services and technology
The right candidate will have proven experience in corporate and business-to-business communications, media relations, have a track record of successfully working with senior-level clients, be resourceful, creative and a true team player who has the confidence to work independently, if needed.
- Manage existing client projects and budgets in the Quebec market
- Contribute to the development of innovative and strategic communications programs that deliver measurable results for our clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with media
- Develop story pitches and conduct proactive media relations to secure quality coverage for clients
- Contribute to the firm’s business development initiatives
- Write client documentation including press releases, Q&As, speaking points, social content, etc.
- Research and support in the development of client mandates
- Support logistical planning and event management
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree and 5-8 years of experience in corporate and marketing communications
- Fluency in French and English – oral and written
- Agency experience preferred
- Relationships with media
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills, comfortable engaging directly with senior-level clients
- Superior writing skills and attention to detail
- Experience in managing large-scale, integrated client programs
- Digital/social media savvy
- Business-to-business (B2B) communications experience an asset
About Kaiser Lachance Communications
Founded in 2011, Kaiser Lachance Communications Inc. is a dynamic and rapidly growing firm with offices in Toronto and Montreal. In an ever-changing, complex and multi-channel world, we are accomplished navigators. We pride ourselves on having a knowledgeable, dedicated and experienced team, complemented by a carefully-selected network of partners across North America, to provide best-in-class counsel and support on every engagement.
Interested in joining our growing team?
We offer competitive compensation, health and other benefits, professional development and a flexible working environment.
Please submit your résumé firstname.lastname@example.org.