We’re hiring! Corporate Communications, Senior Level
Apr 29, 2019
Position: Corporate communications – senior level
Location: Downtown Toronto
Seeking tenacious, curious and passionate communicator for senior role with our award-winning firm
Kaiser Lachance Communications Inc., a winner of the 2018 Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, is looking to add to our extraordinary team of communications professionals. This position will include providing strategic counsel and executing communications programs for several high-prestige clients in technology and professional services sectors, among others.
KLC’s entrepreneurial spirit sees our consultants grow and lead dynamic client accounts with an unwavering focus on delivering measurable and impactful results. Our KLC team is confident working with senior-level clients, resourceful, creative and shares a positive, team-player attitude.
If you have proven experience in corporate and business-to-business communications, thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment and have a great sense of humour, KLC wants to hear from you!
What your role will look like:
- You will be part of a team who excels at developing innovative and strategic programs that deliver measurable results
- You will contribute to the firm’s business development initiatives
- You will have the opportunity to write client documentation including press releases, Q&As, fact sheets, speaking points, social and web content, etc.
- You will have the support you need to manage complex programs and budgets
- You will be known for your professional services and technology-industry expertise and be a resource for staff and clients in these areas
- You will supervise and mentor other highly-talented staff at KLC
What you’re good at:
- You have a Bachelor degree and 8-10 years of experience in public relations with an emphasis on corporate communications (there is some flexibility for the right fit)
- You bring sector expertise in B2B technology and professional services
- It would be a plus if you have previous agency experience
- You have exceptional account management and leadership skills and are comfortable engaging directly with senior-level clients
- You have superior writing skills, and strong verbal and presentation skills (we’re communicators, after all)
- Solid organizational and multitasking capability
- Digital/social media savvy
- As we do a lot of work with the financial services industry, experience in this area is also an asset
What you’ll love about working at KLC:
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Profit sharing for full time employees
- Flexible workplace program
- Challenging and rewarding work
- A great work culture with team members who work hard, help each other succeed, and love to laugh